Sep 28, 2016
Job Title: Construction Foreman
- Manage construction budgets and track construction costs
- Monitor daily construction procedures to ensure that proper quality is maintained and that schedules are being followed.
- Create progress reports on a daily basis and ensure that any significant information is communicated to management
- In charge of Safety and health on site in a proactive manner.
- Ensure periodic maintenance and proper storage of construction equipment and tools
- Acts as liaison between the consultants, Reliable concrete works ltd contractors and client.
- Ensure the sites meets the required standards as set out in the law
- In charge of recruitment of subcontractors and labor in sites
- Interprets, plan and execute projects ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreement, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Leadership, interpersonal and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Diploma in project management, construction Management, Civil Engineering, QS
- Computer literate
- Age bracket of 35 years and above
Pay Package: Attractive remuneration to the best candidate
How to Apply
How to Apply
In case you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 30th September 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org