Sep 19, 2016
Our client, local manufacturer of consumer products is looking for suitable candidates to fill the above positions.
Job brief: This position requires experienced Brand managers, who are passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns,
The suitable candidates will be responsible of generating strategies that grows the Brands reputation and market share, improve consumer experience and drive sales growth.
- Analyze how the organizations brands are positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Develop Brand Strategies and translate the strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Monitor market trends and research consumer markets to identify opportunities,
- Oversee the Brands marketing and promotional activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy,
- Monitor product distribution and assist in ensuring products presence in the market,
Requirements: Minimum Education, experience and skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, business or social sciences, professional qualifications in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Over 3 years working experience as brand manager with proven ability of developing and executing brands and marketing strategies,
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix,
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices,
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate the audience,
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking,
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested persons who meet the requirements to submit their application & CV to email@example.com latest 30th September 2016