Sep 8, 2016
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individual for the Customer Service Analyst position to be based in Nairobi.
The successful candidate will be in charge of Customer Financial Analysis & Reporting as well as developing and implementing effective business reports to deliver improved decision making and competitive edge thereby maximizing organizational financial performance and ensuring customer delight.
Key Result Areas
Key Result Areas
Business Reporting – Prepare business reports for CSD.
- Prepare Shops P&L monthly
- Prepare CSD monthly business reports
- Prepare daily and weekly KPI performance dashboards
- ROI reporting for Premier events and engagements
Business Analysis – Analysis of All Premier & HVC Outbound campaigns
- ARPU stimulation campaigns
- Churn prevention
- Health checks
- Welcome campaigns
Payments processing - Vendor payments as per SLA
- Monitor Service and Billing & Collections opex
- Raise REFs, track and monitor CSD POs processing
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to CSD Vendors
- Monthly reporting of Segmentation Grid for system base
- Analysis and reporting of Premier Upgrades and Downgrades on a monthly basis
- Ensure adherence to segmentation policy by conducting frequent audits
CSD Projects Management - Monitor and Report on CS Project status.
- Monitoring of special projects as per project plan & KPIs
- Monthly Reporting on Projects Status
- Preparation of Monthly Business Reviews
- Premier Events
- A graduate of Administration, Bsc Science or Accounting from a reputable University.
- Excellent Accounting and Budgeting knowledge.
- Business Analyst certification an added advantage.
- 2 years Analytics role preferably within the Telecoms industry.
- 360 degrees Business Knowledge and understanding.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning skills.
- High personal standards and goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Business awareness.
- Attention to Detail.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 13th September 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking –The position on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Customer Service Analyst”- Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification