Sep 12, 2016
Digital Marketing Manager (Social Media) - Work From Home!
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be the digital strategist for our stores nationwide.
- They will craft and assist in the execution of multi-channel digital campaigns for the e-commerce websites and stores.
- They will always look for new opportunities, services and platforms to enhance our digital marketing channels and websites, drive sales and increase traffic.
- Campaigns and initiatives include, but are not limited to SEM, E-mail, Social Media and Blogs.
- They will manage vendor partners for Social,SEM and E-mail to execute campaigns and will measure all activities through consistent reporting to determine what is and is not successful.
- Must be able to drive sales in the first month in office through social media and other digital channels
- Oversee the creative development process for all e-mail and social campaigns and initiatives
- Lead the development of social and email initiatives by aligning with business goals and marketing calendar.
- Responsible for timely coordination and production on a campaign basis of social and email.
- Develop tracking and reporting campaign metrics and provide analysis and results of all campaigns
- Report and seek business intelligence, competitor analysis and performance analytics on a regular basis. Report on site KPI's and user trends.
- Manage project timelines for each project area.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Marketing or similar field
- 4+ years SEM, Email marketing and social media experience
- More than 5000 followers on twitter, Facebook or Instagram a must
- Highly-experienced in e-mail and social media marketing
- Experience with Exact Target preferred
- Coremetrics or Google Analytics knowledge a must
- Retail digital marketing experience a must
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creativity and Innovation a must
- Analytical skills
- Some weekend hours required
If qualified, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org