Sep 21, 2016
Vacancy: Marketing Officer
Our client Direct Pay Ltd provides online and reservations payment solutions to regional Africa’s hospitality industry with global operations.
They are looking for a Marketing Officer to be based in their Nairobi office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and collection of materials about new markets.
- Research and update the company operational systems with new leads
- Launch email sales campaigns.
- Execute basic sales presentations.
- Collection & research of materials about competitors
- Prepare a list of customers to target with sale campaigns.
- Check & update daily social media daily activities
- Update relevant information on the company website and other marketing platform
- A natural marketing person, with excellent PR skills
- Widely networked within the local (and ideally international) tourism industry
- A good team player
- A ‘go getter’ with prior marketing experience
- Well-presented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organised individual
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong web, social media and marketing skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- A degree in Sales and Marketing, Tourism/Hospitality from a recognised institution preferred or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in tourism will be an added advantage
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted