Sep 26, 2016
ECLOF Kenya, an established and fast growing Christian Microfinance company seeks to recruit a highly competent candidate to fill in the above position;
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Administration of the LAN and WAN
- Administration of the Core Banking System, Email and Active Directory.
- Perform on time daily and weekly system backups
- Maintenance and repairs of the organization hardware.
- Monitor adherence to ICT policies and procedures.
- Manage the software licenses
- Support implementation of ICT projects.
- Generate reports from the system as required.
- Security of the network infrastructure and databases
Qualifications and Experience:
Academic / Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related ICT field.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) qualification
- CISCO certified network administrator CCNA/CCNP
Relevant Work Experience
- At least four (5) years relevant working experience in a busy ICT preferably financial environment holding a similar position.
- Very Good understanding of core banking systems, specifically Bankers Realm
- Very Good understanding of databases- Microsoft SQL server.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should submit an application and a detailed CV indicating, current and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received not later than 7th October 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.