Sep 20, 2016
Our client, an industrial leader in providing Global Workplace Solutions serving customers in more than 150 countries is looking to recruit a Facilities Management Technician to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate MUST demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting management of a dynamic facility.
He/she will report directly to the Facilities Manager.
- Ensure proactive management of the critical environment system & regulatory compliance framework.
- Check the plant room for any visual defect and ensure all equipment’s are well maintained.
- Ensure daily check of building management system.
- Manage maintenances contractors.
- Ensure implementation & prevention maintenance as per schedule.
- Support the FM on all day to day activities.
- Ensure 24/7 support to the data center.
- Prepare reports.
- Install electrical equipment’s.
- Ensure proper functionality & maintenance of UPS, HVAC, generator, air-conditioning equipment’s, chilliers & gas fire.
- Must have a technical degree / higher diploma in electrical engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting facilities management.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team.
- Experience working in a data center would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
Must apply with a detailed C.V indicate employment history and notable achievements.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 85,000 - 95,000/= (Approx. 850 – 950 USD) depending on skills & experiences.
Deadline: 1st October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.