Sep 21, 2016
Fountain Holdings with a number of business units cutting across real estate, technology, retail, security and financial services is recruiting an ICT Officer
The jobholder will be required to perform the following duties:
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations to support and enhance our existing Information Systems.
- Developing and managing the implementation of ICT strategy, policies and processes in line with business strategy
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting to ensure optimal functionality of Information Systems.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability that can improve efficiency of business processes while observing best ICT practices
- Managing and Implementing ICT change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Examine and transform existing legacy IT systems and environment examine existing IT systems from translation of client requirements and existing business models.
- Undertake product development, implement, configure and test feasible IT solutions.
- Conduct a cost analysis and agree the timeframe to implement the proposed solution working closely with the business.
- Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility, training and user satisfaction and supporting users on change control and system updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, CISCO certified with at least 3 years of relevant experience with demonstrated knowledge in : Structured Cabling and Networking, Content Management Systems, java, php, html and Scripting Language programing, Computer and Printer Hardware and Software handling, Management Information Systems
All interested and qualified applicants to send their CV to email@example.com on or before Friday 23rd September, 2016