Sep 2, 2016
A diversified Horticultural Company based in Nairobi with 4 farms in the outskirts of Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Officer to be based in the Nairobi Office.
The ideal candidate MUST have prior experience in the same capacity and ready to work 6 days in a week.
- Interprets and simplifies laws and policies into easy to consume concepts.
- Ensure compliance of all employment & labor laws.
- Provides consistent policy based advice.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments.
- Remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and identifies trends.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk.
- Develops and implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issue.
- Participates in the development of and provides interpretation and advice about company practices.
- Documents and implements improvements of department processes, procedures and audits.
- Filling of the HR documents.
- Transfer of all information needed to the accountant to prepare the payroll on time.
- Recording the paid leave days of the staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in human resources is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience in human resources.
- Excellent project coordination and delivery experience are essential.
- Ability to navigate around potential roadblocks throughout the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Must be knowledgeable of local laws.
- Knowledge with HRIS systems and reporting is an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: Kshs. 80,000/=
Deadline: 30th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link http:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.