Sep 30, 2016
Nursery Manager - Vegetables
A diversified Horticultural Company based in Nairobi with 4 farms in the outskirts of Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Nursery Manager to be based in their Simba Farm in Nyahururu.
The successful candidate will oversee and manage all activities within the nursery concerning the production of seedlings and plants.
- Ensure that the nursery, landscaping and wormer operations are provided with all the necessary equipment for their smooth and efficient operation.
- Ensure all labor in the section is effective and efficient.
- Ensure that the quantity of seedlings, tree and plants are produced to meet the requirement of the farm.
- Maintain constant dialogue with the farm concerned as to their seedling requirements.
- Ensure the company field operations adhere to customer standards (as per audit guild lines).
- Have a bachelor degree in Horticulture or a relevant field.
- Must have 10years experience
- Master will be an added advantage.
- Must have solid and proven workshop experience.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300,000 - 350,000/= (Approx. 3,000 – 3,500 USD) plus housing, Car and Medical cover.
Deadline: 30th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.