Sep 23, 2016
A diversified horticultural Company based in Nairobi with 4 farms in the outskirts of Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Packhouse Manager - Vegetables to be based in their Thika farm.
The successful candidate Must have a minimum of 6 years experience in Vegetable Packhouse (High care).
- Managing workforce in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Monitoring of labor efficiency and overtime authorization for the pack house staff.
- Overall responsibility for coordination of raw material procurement, utilization, dumping and record keeping for such.
- Plan and execute the daily pack and notify the Commercial Manager of any issues that may affect achievement of the daily pack.
- Actively participate /coordinate in any activities and due diligence audits in light with the HACCP plan and as an active member of the HACCP team.
- Ensure Packhouse audits and customer visits are conducted professionally and successfully.
- Have a bachelor degree in horticulture or a relevant field.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Customer Market standards
- Must have experience in Vegetable Packhouse ( high care )
- Must be able to work independently
- High integrity and a good understanding of fresh produce.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 150,000 - 200,000/= (Approx. 1,500 - 2,000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 15th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.