Sep 20, 2016
Job Title: Hospitality Mechanical Engineer
Salary: 250K - 300k
Our client is in the hospitality industry and is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for the complete upkeep and smooth functioning of the equipment as well as the Engineering department.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the entire establishment’s equipment.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Overall controlling and supervision of the department
- Preparing Annual Budget.
- Guide the laundry department in their functions in complete compliance with OSHA guidelines and requirements
- Develop new methods for increasing efficiency.
- Training and coordination with supporting Departments.
- Record and monitor costs.
- Make reports and recommendations when required.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4-5 years experience
- Strong organization and maintenance skills
- Effective management, leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Experience in team management
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hospitality Mechanical Engineer) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 27th September 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted