Sep 16, 2016
Our client, an insurance brokerage company is looking to fill the position of a Insurance Sales Manager – Short Term for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate MUST to have a good understanding of the short term insurance industry.
- With the assistance of the operations manager administer the brokerage network in the region.
- Participate in the recruitment, training and management of sales staff across the region.
- Responsible for building a team to achieve set targets
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within groups, sacco’s, companies and individuals.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Continuously look for ways to develop new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and distribution channels that will lead to increased sales.
- Will forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Business degrees with focus on accounting or finance; business management, economics.
- Mush have a Certificate of Proficiency (COP) from the College of Insurance
- 5 years’ experience in the insurance industry with extensive knowledge of marketing issues.
- Good working knowledge of financial and insurance products.
- Sound knowledge of the Insurance products and services and IRA regulations;
- Highly networked and adapt at connecting with people
- Experience in sales and marketing is added advantage
- Good management ability with capacity to grow, support and develop talent within company.
- Demonstrable business acumen and excellent communication, social and presentation skills.
- Minimum Age – 25 years.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 /= (Approx. 1,000 USD) Plus generous bonus & commission structure
Deadline: 20th October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.