Sep 3, 2016
Job Title: Human Resource Consultant
Contract: 6-12 Months
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading Investment Management company seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to the position of Human Resource Consultant.
The successful candidate will be tasked with Developing the Human Resource strategy for the organisation and Building capability for management to implement the strategy.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Developing and Communicating proactive Human Resource (HR) policies, procedures and practices;
- Working with the management to drive organisation changes to ensure a cohesive team;
- Driving performance management culture with a clear process around organisation objectives;
- Monitoring and Evaluating the implementation of Human Resource policies, procedures and practices;
- Implementing HR strategies and systems that ensure attraction, development and retention of a well-trained and motivated workforce;
- Creating a conducive working environment by providing adequate and open communication channels for staff members;
- Establishing systems to develop, engage, and retain talented individuals and create an environment where staff can realize their full potential.
- Drive for Results;
- Change Management;
- Operational Excellence;
- Leadership and People Development;
- Effective Communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, HR, or related discipline from a recognized University;
- Must hold a professional qualification in HR & a member of IHRM, or a relevant professional body;
- Have a clear grasp of the Kenyan Labor Laws and related policy framework;
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR Management;
- Experience in all HR component areas e.g. Compensation and Benefits, Talent Development, Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Acquisition, among others.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply through www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php before 5PM, Friday 9th September 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.