Sep 30, 2016
Kenya Tea Packers (KETEPA) Ltd is a leading tea blending, packaging and marketing company with a countrywide distribution network known for household quality tea brands – Fahari ya Kenya, Safari Pure, Ketepa Pride Teabags, Ketepa Pride Flavored tea bags and Maisha Purified drinking water.
The company has over 30 year’s presence in the Kenyan and international markets.
In order to support their growth initiatives, talent development and enhancement of shareholder value, we seek to recruit a versatile and dynamic Brand Manager to fill their key Management positions:-
Role Profile: The Brand Manager will be responsible to the Head of Sales & Marketing for overseeing formulation and implementation of marketing strategies to ensure increased revenue, profits, market share, customer satisfaction and the realization of short term and long term company objectives.
- Formulate and implement brand marketing strategies and provide marketing support to the company’s sales and distribution team to ensure growth sales and market share;
- Co-ordinate and deliver promotion support for the company’s existing and new products within the budget and liaise with promotion agencies;
- Steer product development initiatives and launch new products in liaison with other departments to meet market demand;
- Actively monitor customer service level of the company, handle customer complaints and advise on customer service across the company;
- Develop and implement an effective marketing and promotion programme to achieve in-store visibility for the company brands by gaining active support of dealers;
- Carry out market intelligence and monitor and analyse market competition and advise the company accordingly;
- Liaise with contracted marketing research firms in determining market trends and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Review on a regular basis performance of the company’s products and formulate brand strategies to rejuvenate performance;
- Liaise with sales promotions/ merchandising firms and the company’s sales team in executing planned sales promotion events;
- Organize and coordinate the company’s participation in exhibitions, show and other special events to promote the company’s products and image;
- Develop the advertisement strategy for the products and liaise with the agencies for implementation;
- Prepare and implement the marketing budget for the company in liaison with the head of department.
- A university degree holder with a strong business orientation.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (CIM);
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Brand Management and in the FMCG industry; two (2) of which should have been at a management level.
How to apply:
If you meet the above requirements, you are invited to visit our Recruitment Portal HERE. Submit your application including a detailed CV, current remuneration, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by Friday, 14th October, 2016 to:
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications. Visit our website for more vacancies.