Sep 28, 2016
Role Profile: Regional Operations Assistant - Marie Stopes Kenya
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Regional Operations Assistant position for our client- Marie Stopes Kenya
Key Result Areas
Key Result Areas
Oversee the voucher transactions in the region
- Submit documents and reports from SF’s to Support Office for reimbursement of claims.
- Liaise with service providers to further investigate abnormal claims
- Monitor patterns and reoccurrences of abnormal claims and identify capacity gaps in service provider’s knowledge and claims reporting.
- Generate vetting reports for the finance team to guide claims payments.
- Conduct client tracing including home visits to clients
- Generate monthly reports for the Voucher Coordinator and Finance team on which claims to process for payments and which claims to reject
- Assist the Regional Coordinator in making Purchases at the Regional level
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to Pre-qualify suppliers of regular consumables and draft framework agreements
- Prepare and send Monthly consumption reports to Support Office.
Logistics & Security Function
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to identify at least 3 garages for servicing and repairing the vehicles within the region.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to prepare monthly travel plans and fleet reports
- Prepare and submit fuel purchase documents from the Region to the Support Office.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to develop and maintain service history reports for each of the vehicles within the region.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to submit monthly reports and weekly updates on Security.
People and Development and Administration Function
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to recruit temporary staff and forward all recruitment documents to Support Office for issuing of contracts.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator in organizing disciplinary hearings at the Regional level
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to facilitate payment for utilities in the region.
Liaison Management Function
- Oversee implementation of MSK policies at the Regional level
- Act as primary liaison between Support office and the Regional Office
- Assist with preparation of the Regional Annual budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Assist with the MSK annual audit
- Maintain financial files and records in the region
- Prepare quarterly reports and report on variances
- Bachelors’ Degree Business Administration / Economics / Finance or any other relevant degree
- Minimum accounting qualifications, CPA 2 or higher
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a non-governmental organization
- Experience running a Voucher Program desirable
- Good record keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ability to work well in a team
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 04th October 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: Sheerlogictalentsourcing@gmail.com clearly marking “Regional Operations Assistant” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted