Sep 19, 2016
Human Resource Assistant
Our client, reputable manufacturer of metals is urgently seeking to recruit Human Resource Assistant.
The ideal candidate is expected to possess problem solving skills to enable him/her deal with disputes, grievances and staffing problems.
Duties and Responsibilities,
- Payroll management
- Maintaining personal records of employees on matters such as wages, leave and preparing associated management reports
- Managing time and attendance
- Ensuring that the occupational health and safety are adhered to
- Reporting any incidents/ accidents to the labour office
- Updating of employee contracts and employees details
- Handling employee welfare programs including Health and safety programs
- Recruitment of new employees
- Providing advice and information to management and employees on human resource policies and procedures
- Providing timely, accurate and reliable reports
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 6 month’s in general human resource practice.
- Good understanding of the Kenyan labour laws
- Good communication skills
- Must have a strong personality.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 22nd September, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement