Sep 6, 2016
Our client in the Motor vehicle tracking segment is seeking to recruit a Technical Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring system installations are done within the stipulated turn-around time.
- Management and training of the technical team on use of new units.
- Effective and timely task allocation to the technical team.
- Programming of units to be installed and handling all technical requirements.
- Overseeing Fuel Calibration
- Spearheading the process of troubleshooting and programming of units
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrate decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
- 3-4 years’ experience preferably in a similar role
- Adequate knowledge of vehicle tracking, fleet management and fuel monitoring systems
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule including weekends as assigned.
If you possess the above qualities, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th September 2016 clearly indicating the position applied for, current gross salary as well as the expected salary.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.