Sep 28, 2016
Our Client, a multinational Company is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Report to the Human Resource Director, the Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) position will be responsible for aligning the business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
The incumbent will serve as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues.
- Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the entire HR department to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues as well as conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Working closely with the management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Providing guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identifying training needs for various business units
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- A National Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Must be a Member of the Institute of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM-K)
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Human Resource Management
- Experience in managing compensation and benefits will be an added advantage
- Thorough understanding the Labour Laws
- Experience in a manufacturing setting will be added advantage
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th October 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.