Sep 14, 2016
Our client, a specialist IT Service & Solution Provider that helps clients plan, build, support and manage their IT infrastructure is looking to recruit a Network Engineer.
The successful candidate MUST demonstrate experience working in different client project with a natural passion for networking and data security.
- Perform site surveys.
- Conduct pre-installation sessions with customers to clarify the requirements and set an expectation before installation.
- Take full project responsibility from design, installation coordination and implementation.
- Stage equipment in the lab prior to any installation and ensure all equipment are updated and upgraded to the latest software version.
- Serve as the point of contact to all technical difficulties.
- Perform regular internal trainings to upgrade the staff’s knowledge and skill level.
- Research new products, stage and understand how they are operating in conjunctions with the existing systems.
- Keep the lab in full function order.
- Join the pre-sales managers to assist with presentation and technical back-up.
- Create network designs for customers.
- Must have an IT or Computer Science undergraduate qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years designing, implement, document and support various IT security solution for customers.
- A CCNA Certification is mandatory.
- Must apply with a detailed C.V indicating the projects handled.
- Must have an outgoing personality and comfortable working in a team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience working with Radware, Motorola, GPON, IERU and ALLOT would be an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: competitive remuneration depending on skills and qualification
Deadline: 15th October
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.