Sep 2, 2016
About the Organization: Nuru Kenya is a non-governmental organization currently working in Migori County, Kenya.
We are looking for seven (7) highly experienced and passionate leaders to join the organization’s Board of Directors. The members of the Board shall serve on a voluntary basis.
- Agribusiness Management
- Community Economic Development/Micro-finance/Banking
- Co-operatives Management
- Gender Affairs
- Legal Practitioner
- +7 years’ experience in any of the above mentioned fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the areas highlighted above
- Those with postgraduate degrees will have an added advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of current development trends and regulations in the NGO sector (both locally and internationally )
We are proud to serve our communities with the aim of ending extreme poverty and trust that interested candidates will join us in our noble undertaking.
How to Apply
Do you have what it takes to move Nuru Kenya to the next level as its Board member, send your resume with details of three known referees, a cover letter showing your suitability for the above position and testimonials or recommendations from previous and current places of engagement as a Board member. Send your documents to the email address: email@example.com