Sep 28, 2016
Our Client, a leading private university is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Deputy Vice Chancellor, the Marketing Associate position will be responsible for marketing, brand development and recruiting the students to the institution.
In addition, the incumbent will take lead in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Developing marketing plans and strategies for the institution
- Maintaining and evolving the institution’s brand
- Leading in the recruitment of new students
- Supporting the institution’s agreed strategic plans relating to marketing & communications
- Conducting market research to ensure marketing needs are met
- Researching content and information for press releases and liaising with the press/public relation duties
- Ensuring marketing reports are delivered on time as well as preparing and managing marketing budgets
- Leading and managing the Marketing Team to deliver effective services
- Ensuring achievement of the set marketing and branding targets and objectives
- Forecasting and planning marketing needs in line with the Vision and Mission of the institution
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- At least 3 years’ of relevant experience marketing
- Proven social media management experience
- Preferably experience in an educational setting
- Proven knowledge in branding
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 14th October 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.