Sep 21, 2016
Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies that offer specialized range of Financial, Management, and Investment solutions in the Real Estate and Construction Industry.
The Organization wishes to recruit highly motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the positions of “Real Estate Financial Manager”.
The position will provide support for the organization in areas of Real Estate Business Development Management, Feasibility Studies & Research Management, Real Estate Financial Management, Real Estate Capital Structuring Management, Project Finance Sourcing, Financial portfolio management, Real Estate Investments Appraisal Management, Organization’s Business Development, and management of intermediary departments.
- Understanding the primary aim of the Company, strategic objective, organization structure and strategy, management strategy, people’s strategy, system strategy, and organization culture.
- Rigorously engage and teach the people working in the Company or Department to participate fully in Development, Innovation, and Sustaining of the Operating and Management Systems of the Company, including inventing and re-inventing such Processes and Systems, and monitoring their effectiveness.
- Diligently provide capability, capacity, and resources to fulfill requirements and responsibilities for the Company, technical personnel, and the people in the Company.
- Manage the "System" processes to allow delivery of expected results in the Company.
- Create, monitor, and improve the "System" processes through which the Vision is realized, including receiving feedback from implementers of the System in the Company.
- Review, Monitor, and Approve work results by the technical staff, before final submission, including Real Estate Business Development Management, Real Estate Financial Management, Real Estate Structured Solutions Management, Financial portfolio management, Project Finance Sourcing, and Real Estate Investments Appraisal Management of Real Estate and Development Projects in the company.
- Review of Company information received from external sources, including emails and letters, and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Handling communication on behalf of the Company – in consultation with the Managing Director.
- Monitoring the Revenue and Expenditure Accounts of the Department, including managing the Projects Contract Accounts.
- Participate in organization business development and generation of business opportunities.
- Updating job knowledge and company information with industrial knowledge and maintaining business networks.
Job qualifications and core competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Commerce (Finance), Actuarial Science, or Finance related degree.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Candidate – Minimum, Level One (1) Qualification.
- Academic course in Management, Masters degree qualifications, or on-going – ADDED ADVANTAGE.
- Proficiency in Market research, Feasibility studies, Statistical Analysis, and Financial Analysis.
- Interest in Real Estate or Real Estate Finance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Leadership and management skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: email@example.com, quoting the position title on the subject line by 14th October, 2016.
Candidates are also expected to provide details of expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.