Sep 29, 2016
RealTime HR Solutions is an innovative consulting firm that offers tested, practical and solutions oriented human resource approaches and strategies that are tailor made and aligned to meet organization’s specific needs.
We are seeking to recruit an Operations Manager
The Operations Manager will be reporting to the Board of Directors, this position will be responsible for establishing and accomplishing business objectives by managing resources for the organization
- Increase management's effectiveness by orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, appraising job results and recommending incentives for staff.
- Develop a strategic plan by studying environmental (PESTEL) opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Develop a clear action plans from a business development perspective to drive new revenue streams and expansion programs
- Implement and maintain a high level of customer service at every touch point
- Accomplish operational objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making midcourse corrections as may be appropriate.
- Coordinate efforts by formulating and implementing procurement, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with staff.
- Build organization’s image and brand by collaborating with customers, government,
- community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Required qualifications, skills and attributes:
- University Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant degree
- At Least 5 years working experience where at least 2 years are in a management position
- Event management skills
- Be passionate about Cycling
- Flexi working hours covering weekends
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as OPERATIONS MANAGER before or on end of August 2016.