Sep 14, 2016
The position: Regional Manager
The Role: To head the product in South Rift Region of Kenya with the expectation for the brand to grow.
The person will be in charge of a large workforce, incorporating many different branches of offices.
It is essential that the job holder commands authority but is also approachable
- Assisting the company to achieve its goals and objectives by region
- Assist recruitment efforts by assessing each prospective staff and assigning them in the best possible locations.
- Oversee consultants and sales staff.
- Work to improve productivity, customer relations and service while surpassing regional goals.
- Coordinate with mentor and motivate sales leaders and branch managers.
- Conduct store and site visits to assess the conditions and recommend changes.
- Do periodic performance evaluations to ensure that the team is on the right path to achieving set goals.
- Work with store managers and assess the productivity and achievements of the stores
- Recommend changes and mentor employees
- Implement and enforce company regulations
- Plan and coordinate sales training sessions, recruiting, interviewing and dismissing employees
- Review measures to achieve performance targets
- Attend conferences, events and meetings while leading by example
- Prepare, review and report on budgets and expenditure
- Negotiate contracts and deals
- Work out of an office but travel to sites and branch offices.
Requirements & Skills:
- A degree (preferable in business with at least 5 years experience in a similar position
- Supervisory skills, Strategic planning, Meeting deadlines
- Customer service, Quality and goal orientation
- Good Communication and listening skills, Public speaking
- Staff assessment and motivation
- Numeric reporting, resilience and professionalism
- Negotiating and Networking
- Mentoring, training, technology skills
- Team collaboration, leadership, forecasting, project management, prioritization
Qualified candidates to send their CV only stating current and expected salary to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.