Sep 8, 2016
Our client, a Resort Hotel in Tiwi, is looking to recruit a young, smart, energetic and engaging Sales & Marketing Executive.
The ideal candidate will be based in Nairobi but will be required to handle the Mombasa region as well.
He/She should have an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit; be result oriented and is able to thrive on challenges.
He/She will be actively involved in the sales of accommodation, conferencing facilities, F&B facilities, attending sales events, visiting clients and other services as requested.
- Build client relationships and ensure channel management & development.
- Develop market strategies.
- Assessment of contracts and projects.
- Sales planning, forecasting and competitive analysis.
- Exploring and understanding new market & customer intelligence.
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business & pricing conditions.
- Identify product improvement/new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities
- Cooperate with other departments to create an exceptional guest experience & build strong.
- Maintains quality services by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Produce accurate & timely sales reports and reports on appointments, calls made and business leads.
- Visit existing customers and update them on products.
- Any other scope of duty assigned by the management team.
- Develop a comprehensive sales program.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in sales & marketing or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience, preferably in a busy hotel environment.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing practices.
- Proven track record of significantly growing new business accounts.
- Young and energetic with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Must be very presentable.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- Can do attitude with and positive outlook.
- A go getter.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 45,000 - 60,000/= (Approx. 450 - 600 USD)
Deadline: 14th October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.