Sep 14, 2016
- Shall be overall responsible for his / her allocated go down
- Ensure proper guidance & handover for QCs outgoing and incoming and vice versa
- Receiving the status of the products on the machine list all pending quality problem un resolved quality challenges and do follow up with the engineers
- Ensuring that all the necessary documents for quality checks are placed and maintained on the machine and QCs personnel are following the procedure as per the system
- Do sampling for the finished products (night/day) shift and make a report for the report
- Responsible for follow up, closing and keeping records of isolation cards, leakage test, and mold change approval etc
- Shall make traceability reports in case of defective products returns.
- Shall be responsible for the preparation of the periodic mold status review (condition of the mold).
- Shall be responsible for record keeping and proper filling of all quality related documents
- Shall ensure that all adherence of specification and quality procedures at stages are followed in production process
- Shall conduct internal training, sensitization and evaluation on effectiveness of training on all the packers on quality and safety related issues.
- Participate actively in any technical committees & meetings
- Shall control all food safety hazard in their work areas as per our food safety systems
- Assist in other duty assigned.
- One or more years work experience.
- Farmiliar with 1S0 90001/FSSC 22000
- Diploma/Degree in Analytical Chemistry or any other relevant field.
Preferably ladies aged 25 Years and above.