Sep 7, 2016
Our client is seeking to recruit qualified, self-driven, innovative, energetic and go getter professionals to be part of its great team.
Sales Executive – Signage and Printing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities and convert into new clients
- Maintain and grown relationships with existing clients
- Follow-up on existing leads and cultivate new ones through effective marketing and business development strategies, such as cold-calling, networking in the community, attending fairs, events, etc. that present opportunities to promote our services and the company.
- Maintain organized, up to date records of clients and sales activity
- Develop and setup the sales process
- Provide post-sale support to the Accounts and Production teams, including making introductions, leading kick-off meetings, handing off requirements and addressing outstanding issues related to the sales, if they arise.
- Assist Creative Department in understanding the needs/wants of the client
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have strong knowledge of the outdoor advertising industry and well networked
- 3-5 years industry experience in a similar role preferred
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and revenue goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
If you meet the said requirements please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to: (DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES)
NB: Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email and indicate your current and expected salary.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 23rd September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.