Sep 29, 2016
Software Sales Executive
Job Summary: Builds business by identifying and selling solutions; maintaining relationships with clients
- Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close.
- Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area.
- Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Identify new sales opportunities using enabled qualifying skills and tactics supported by a structured sales process.
- Establish and maintain good rapport and customer support to existing customers.
- Provide continuous verbal and written updates on forecast, opportunity pipeline and territory plan.
- Possess thorough knowledge of company and products/services.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Qualify a high volume of prospects in and out of the opportunity pipeline
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business or Marketing.
- At least 2 years in software sales experience
- Ability to push sales.
- Excellent communication and excellent presentation skills
- Confident and determined approach
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Should have a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
Only qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Software Sales Executive’ on the subject line before 4th October, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.