Sep 6, 2016
Our client, one of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems with approximately 500 passionate employees, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households, living without access to reliable energy is looking to fill the position of a Marketing Manager for their offices based in Kigali, Rwanda.
The successful candidate will drive the establishment of a strong national marketing strategy, plan and manage day-to-day activities of the growing operations in Rwanda and build up a strong marketing team to deliver results in line with company objectives.
The successfully candidate MUST be a Rwandese citizen and legal able to work in Rwanda.
- Co-develop $ implement marketing strategy that builds strong brand $ accelerates customer acquisition.
- Maximize branding opportunities through media channels.
- Identify new ways of marketing the company to new and existing customers
- Building a motivated and highly skilled marketing team.
- Analysing market trends and competitors landscape.
- Translating the implications into marketing campaigns.
- Business degrees with focus on Marketing.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience professional B2C marketing experience.
- Possess sound knowledge of the renewable energy space.
- Experience with marketing to solar target market.
- Highly capable in reporting, forecasting marketing KPIs, budgeting processes and business development.
- Execution of day-to-day marketing performance.
- Ability to pursue a systematic, structured and reliable way of work.
- Highly creative, innovative and are able to develop engaging marketing campaigns.
- Possess a hands-on approach and pronounced social competencies for teamwork and people management.
- You are target driven and dynamic.
- The successfully candidate MUST be a Rwandese citizen and legal able to work in Rwanda.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 - 250,000/= (Approx. 2,000 - 2,500 USD) + Benefits depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 04th October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.