Sep 16, 2016
Our client, one of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households, living without access to reliable energy is looking to fill the position of a Sales and Partnerships Development Manager for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading sales development and commercial partnerships development in the Country Office.
- Support the development and improvement of standardized commercial partnership.
- Identify, initiate, and set-up commercial partnerships on the national and international level.
- performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Kick-off the implementation of partnerships, handing over the implementation to Sales & Marketing.
- Monitor and review partnerships and make strategy adjustments as needed
- Support corporate sales and corporate marketing activities
- Identify, design and develop sales channel growth opportunities in collaboration with the Sales Managers
- Initiate and support improvement initiatives to make sales function more effective and efficient
- Must have a Business degree with focus on Economics or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in management consulting
- Strong communication and excellent business writing skills.
- ability to prepare compelling presentations
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven critical thinking skills that demonstrate fact finding/analysis and sound decision making
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines
- close attention to detail, accuracy and quality at all times
- Open to work in a flexible and creative work environment with fast-evolving operations
- Fluency in English, local language is a plus
- Experience with setting up partnerships and drafting innovative business models with a solid business.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 500,000 - 600,000/= (Approx. 5,000 - 6,000 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 10th October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.