Sep 29, 2016
Draughtsman – Tekla
Our client, well-established Steel Company in East and Central Africa dealing with design, fabrication and erection of all types, structural steel works are looking for an experienced Draughtsman.
The successful candidate MUST have a background working with Tekla.
- Draught detailed fabrication and general assembly drawings.
- Use TEKLA to prepare fabrication drawings.
- Must have a Bachelors in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Must have X modeller and checker experience.
- Preparing fabrication drawings.
- Must have solid design experience using Solidworks /Tekla packages.
- Good knowledge of steel detailing and fabrication drawings.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 150,000 /= (Approx. 1,500 USD)
Deadline: 20th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.