Oct 21, 2016
Vacancy: Architectural Draftsman
- Provide support services to the Architects by drafting working documents to ensure they are ready on time
- Interpret Architectural sketches and produce presentation and working drawings to use in project planning and implementation
- Prepare draft bills of quantities and work estimates by collecting and compiling the relevant data to provide supporting documents
- Liaise with the Architect on site inspections, identification of performance gaps and recommendation of appropriate improvement measures
- Maintain and retrieve documents for easy access and reference
- Assist various user departments on preparation and compilation of necessary drawings as and when required
- Diploma in Building and Construction / Architecture
- 2-5 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and application of architectural software (archicad); knowledge of Autocad will be an added advantage
- The candidate should be hardworking, creative & analytical, and have the ability to cope with production demands
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.