Oct 10, 2016
Bakery Quality Controller
The Quality Controller will be responsible for handling production and quality for our client’s bakeries in accordance with approved standards and company guidelines
- Experience in bakery production for all products
- Experience as a quality controller in bakeries
- Mature Computer literacy for report making.
- cognizant and knowledgeable of quality standards and models
- Be an excellent communicator
- have good supervisory and management capabilities
- be multi-talented and able to perform different roles
- Ensure high standards of food safety and quality are met through the production process.
- Monitor and record key food hygiene and safety.
- Providing timely and accurate reports on deviance that may lower product quality and safety
- Identifying areas that require assistance in maintaining compliance within the organization.
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (BAKERY QUALITY CONTROLLER) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.