Oct 27, 2016
ICT Sales Executive
Blue Gate Technologies is an end-to-end IT Services company.
We offer IT products and services tailored to the needs and requirements of the market segments we serve.
We are now excited to be embarking on our next stage of growth and are now seeking an ICT Sales Executive to join our team.
Job Summary: You will be responsible for building an efficient & effective sales processing system alongside your day-to-day sales duties and responsibilities.
As a highly motivated self-starter, you will be responsible for meeting sales targets, customer retention and general administration of the sales function.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet monthly sales targets.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Understanding customer specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions whenever possible.
- Maintain active engagement with existing clients and upsell products and services.
- Execute Sales Plans agreed upon with Senior Management
- Setup meetings with clients to introduce company and products.
- Evaluate customer needs and match those needs to the right mix of products and/or services.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to handle CORPORATE, SME and NON-PROFIT segments.
- Effective Market Segmentation and pairing of our products and services;
- Prepare Daily and Weekly Sales Reports for review by Sales Manager.
- Proven track record of successfully closing sales deals.
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience selling ICT Products.
- Our product portfolio is large; we therefore want someone who is a fast learner and can quickly deep dive into any of the technologies and services we offer.
- Expert familiarity with at least one well-known CRM tool for managing contacts and the sales pipeline.
- Digital Marketing savvy particularly Email & Social Media Marketing
- The ability and desire to sell;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive, confident and determined approach;
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Capability to flourish in a competitive environment;
- A good level of numeracy.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Good presentation skills and ability to address different audiences accordingly
- Results driven
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Highest levels of integrity.
- Works with minimum supervision.
- Good with follow through – ability to actualize viable ideas discussed.
- Good with follow up.
- Basic Salary
- Per Diem
- Attractive Commission
How to Apply
1. Send a well written letter & CV explaining why you believe you are the best candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Put as your email subject: “APPLICATION FOR ICT SALES EXECUTIVE JOB”
3. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Application Deadline: 11:59PM, Wednesday, 2nd November 2016