Oct 14, 2016
iFlix is the new internet subscription service offering thousands of hours the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription.
Driven by eye-wateringly good content, a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we've developed a disruptive business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the company.
We are searching for a Business Development Manager to join our team of superheroes in various parts of the world!
If an ambitious world takeover excites you, or you are drawn to keeping a close watch on the competition and tracking supply and demand, then you might be right for the job.
In your role as the Business Development Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Country Manager. You will grow and target key market segments to drive our business forward.
The pace and size of what you will be building is unparalleled, and your ability to make your unique mark in this high-profile arena will be passionately encouraged.
How awesome is that?
- You think change should happen NOW NOW NOW!;
- You are inspired far more by better ways of thinking, than thinking you should throw more people at a problem;
- You are able to set strategic business development plans in-line with our world domination direction;
- You are excited about handling a high volume of responsibilities and the fast pace of our company;
- You can demonstrate a track record of initiating and driving high-value partnerships within the internet and mobile spaces.
- You have an insatiable appetite for learning;
- You have a minimum of 6 years work experience;
- You have previous experience in telco, media and/or internet industry;
- You have proven track record in sales and business development;
- You have closed deals with multinational companies;
- You have reported directly to a managing director;
- You have the best interpersonal skills in your city!
Include current salary and expected salary.
Deadline: 21st October 2016