Oct 16, 2016
Co-operative Bank Sacco is a professionally managed, medium sized Savings and Credit Co-operative Society with offices located within Nairobi.
The Sacco which is check-off based with membership of around 4,000 wishes to recruit a professional to fill the following vacant position;
Ref No: ACCT/CBS/2016
The successful candidate will report to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties;
- Preparation of outgoing cheques.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Preparation of recovery schedules.
- Preparation of journals.
- Posting into the ledgers.
- Filing documents captured in the system.
- Banking of incoming cheques.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
- CPA (K) or equivalent.
- KCSE B- and a C+ in Maths and English.
- Aged 25 years and above.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in Sacco Industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, kindly CLICK HERE to download and complete the job application questionnaire and submit as per the instructions contained therein by 18th October, 2016. Please note that you need the latest Adobe Reader version to fill and submit your application.
NB: Only applications submitted using this online form shall be considered.
Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered.
Short listed candidates will be contacted.