Oct 25, 2016
A fast growing Organization providing professional compliance, company secretarial and corporate governance advisory services is seeking to recruit a Company Secretary.
The successful candidate must have 2 years working experience in a busy company secretarial environment.
- Assessing and advising on corporate governance best practices.
- Assessing and ensuring compliance with Company’s Act & Company Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Preparing and ensuring timely filing of statutory returns with the Registrar of Companies.
- Assist in the Incorporation of Companies.
- Assisting in drafting of shareholder agreements.
- Organizing board and general meetings.
- Attending and preparing minutes of directors and shareholders’ meetings.
- Assisting in the preparation of pre-board and shareholders meetings documents.
- Assisting in drafting of board and shareholders resolutions.
- Updating of statutory registers.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Law or any business related degree.
- Must be a qualified Certified Public Secretary.
- Must be a member of ICPSK.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have ability to work under minimum supervision.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000 - 60,000/= (Approx. 500 – 600 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 15th December 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.