Oct 6, 2016
Content Marketing Manager
Industry: Digital Marketing
Our client, a digital marketer is seeking to recruit a Content Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create the strategy and execution plan for all our marketing/campaigns
- Creating, generating and adapting content for each of the major social media platforms.
- Responsible for creating ideas for initiatives, writing copy, generating new ideas and managing the visual design process with our design agency (If you design that’s a bonus!)
- Growing a social media following and customer engagement.(This will need to be demonstrated)
- Testing new strategies, new content, and new campaigns. (And knowing the correct tools to use to deliver this)
- Effectively boosting posts and implementation of key words for targeting customer base.
- Responding to questions and queries across social media platforms and third parties platforms (e.g. Zendesk)
- Handling customer complaints by deescalating respectfully.
- Strong drive to learn from customer feedback and generate suggestions for internal improvements customers will appreciate
- Creating, targeting and analyzing advertisements/content across multiple platforms.
- Experience with Mobile App Install advertising
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Strong strategy, research and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in formulating and executing brand messaging to consumers
- Development of storylines, campaigns and engaging content, centered around social media
- Leverage of social media to grow awareness, sharing of content (primarily by organic means)
- Strong project management skills need to be demonstrated.
- Willing to work over and above the call of duty
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 28th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.