Oct 24, 2016
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Station: Nairobi with frequent travel.
Reference Number TSE-KE-01
About us: Engage Cloud Technologies (K) Ltd is a Cloud solutions provider serving clients in Nairobi and looking to expand to other regions.
Our services include; Virtual Servers, Social business class Intranet, Cloud Antivirus, Microsoft products, Web hosting, Cloud Backup solutions and Cyber security products.
Compensation: Commission only role.
There is no upper limit placed on what you can earn.
Overall responsibilities: Sales of technical benefits of our solutions to meet our customer’s application needs.
Position holder reports to: The Founder and CEO
- Identifying target clients and establishing contact by way of references & cold calls.
- Meeting clients and giving them presentation of the company and its services.
- Identify the immediate customer requirements and recommended products.
- Regularly following up with the customer to successfully close the transaction.
- Coordinating with the order processing team for delivery.
- Providing daily, weekly & monthly reports as per formats provided.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business
- Constantly upgrading and keeping up to date with newer products, continuously improve technical knowledge by way of attending various trainings and seminars.
- Any other administrative related duties as may be required.
Personal skills and attributes required: We are looking for that unusual blend of great technically savvy individual with great sales experience
Core skills include:
- Ability to utilize appropriate internal resources to effectively drive sales.
- Excellent prospecting and customer acquisition skills.
- Familiarity with strategic sales process for managing complex sales.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, stay organized and be self-directed.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and a desire to learn and excel.
- Proficient in use of Ms- Office packages
Qualification: Minimum Diploma in IT from a reputable institution, at least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing & 2 years sales experience in the IT industry.
Please send your application to us in PDF format with these details.
- Latest CV with Three references.
- A Cover letter
Send application to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 4th November, 2016