Oct 11, 2016
ERP Solutions Manager
- Working with the head of business development, Peer Managers, and business leaders, develop an understanding of business strategy and priorities.
- Utilize strategic knowledge, market knowledge and general business acumen to conceive and propose enterprise class solutions to meet current & future business demands.
- Develop and maintain technical roadmaps for the enterprise application and other managed services.
- Oversee leadership of multiple teams to design, develop, test, and maintain core enterprise applications to provide for the needs of the various business functional areas, customers, vendors, and other business partners.
- Coordinate infrastructure needs with the Operations teams including DBAs, QA, and others to configure and maintain development, test and production environments.
- Assess competitors by analysing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Ensure the day to day delivery of enterprise applications services and support daily operations.
- Continuously improve the systems, service delivery, and core processes.
- Project Management Professional PMP
- Tibco Certified Professional for BusinessWorks
- Tibco Enterprise Message Service
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)/ (OCP)
- IBM Cognos 10 BI Certified Administrator/ DB2
- Siebel CRM 8.0 Fundamentals
- Good knowledge of ICT market in Kenya and the region.
- Experience in sales of Software and enterprise solutions
- Proven leadership skills at a high level.
- Sales Management and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day - time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with ERP Solutiona Manager and enterprise solutions sales executive on the Subject line.