Oct 11, 2016
Production Manager - FMCG
Our client, a well-known FMCG Company, is looking for a Production Manager for its offices in Nairobi.
He/She will be responsible to produce products on time, in full and error free, consistent with intended productivity, quality, cost, delivery, safety and morale expectations.
A minimum of 5 years working in a similar capacity in the Manufacturing or FMCG industry IS A MUST.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the production objectives and schedules to ensure that production, pull planning and customer requirement targets are achieved.
- Continuously improve using manufacturing excellence systems – Kaizen, TPM, ISO 22000:2005 etc.
- Develop and cascade the manufacturing KPIs and monitor the same on the Balanced Score Card.
- Formulate and execute a sustainable production strategy, policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety (OSH) and Morale.
- Delete Muda, Mura and Muri in the production process while improving the productivity ratio.
- Develop and control the direct labour, direct materials and overheads budget.
- Process people capability development while creating effective work environments.
- Manage third party contracts for manufacturing and the manufacturing service delivery.
- Optimize, care and improvement of the asset base while delivering an On Time, In Full and Error free operation.
- Measure the resultant correction or corrective action activities.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or in Science. MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a similar capacity in a related industry.
- Must be familiar with best practice in manufacturing.
- Training and knowledge in HACCP / ISO 22000 / GMP / Kaizen would be an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300,000 /= (Approx. 3,000 USD)
Deadline: 31st October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.