Oct 7, 2016
ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Kenyan Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following position which is available:
Job Title: Quality Improvement Coordinator
Location: Kisumu with travel to targeted health facilities in Siaya County
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Quality Improvement Advisor, the Quality Improvement Coordinator will help coordinate quality improvement activities ICAP-supported facilities in Siaya.
- Communicating performance deficits to ICAP program officers and implementing corrective measures to exceed targets
- Supporting program staff to communicate performance deficits and implementing corrective measures to exceed targets at ICAP-supported facilities
- Train and mentor Health Care Workers on Kenya Health Quality Improvement Framework model
- Coordinate implementation of quality improvement challenges and collaborative QI approaches in Siaya county
- Support in designing and supporting printing of QI improvement tools
- Degree in health sciences
- Masters in Public Health or Epidemiology
- Experience in project monitoring, and training an advantage
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to:
The Director - Human Resources,
on or before October 14, 2016.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer