Oct 7, 2016
ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Kenyan Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following position which is available:
Job Title: Technical Advisor - Voluntary Male Medical Circumcision (VMMC)
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Program Director, the Technical Advisor- VMMC will oversee implementation of the VMMC Program at JOOTRH
- Oversee the planning and implementation of VMMC program at JOOTRH
- Provide quality assurance and control for the VMMC program in line with national guidelines
- Provide technical support for quality assurance and quality improvement activities
- Coordinate procurement of equipment and consumables
- Coordinate training of staff using an approved curriculum
- Liaise with Ministry of Health officials and other stakeholders in coordinating implementation of VMMC
- Assist in any other duty that as may be assigned by the Director of Programs
- Degree in Medicine/Diploma in Clinical Medicine with relevant experience in implementation of VMMC Program
- Excellent planning and managerial skills
- Dynamic and willing to work under challenging conditions
- Experience in working with Ministry of Health systems
- Experience in community Development & Advocacy a major asset
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to:
The Director - Human Resources,
on or before October 14, 2016.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer