Oct 26, 2016
Vacancy: Sales Representative
Our client in Interior and Design Business is looking for an energetic, self-starting sales associate to enhance their growing business
- In a timely fashion, process telephone, email requests from customers for product information / availability,
- Price quotations, customer orders, order changes.
- Coordinate material requirements with central purchasing department.
- Coordinate jobsite deliveries with relevant department.
- Support outside sales staff with price quotes, product info and customer transactions.
- Generate new business and persistent follow up.
- Develop a customer data base.
- Interface with other Branches to facilitate customer orders.
- At least 3 years experience in building material sales to contractor customers.
- Basic understanding of the construction process.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and follow up skills.
- Basic math skills and understanding of sales margins.
- Ability to continually learn and retain new product information.
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com on or before 2nd November, 2016 indicating current and expected salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted