Oct 25, 2016
Based in Bungoma
We are an international NGO with a strong footprint in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, and Tanzania: In these countries our 3,000+ strong staff serves over 400,000 smallholding farmers and helps them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
We currently have an opening for the position of a Driver at our office in Bungoma that we are inviting applications. Below are the details for the position.
- Supports the department’s logistics by driving OAF staff and officials to and from different work related destinations
- Collect and deliver mail, packages and equipment
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for regular maintenance and cleanliness
- Ensure safety and custody of the vehicle including tools
- Ensure availability of all required documents/ necessary kits are in the assigned standards and vehicle policy requirement
People Management & Leadership
- Exchange relevant information and maintain an open line of communication with colleagues and manager/supervisor
- Actively participate in department unit meetings
- When appropriate, undertake other related duties assigned by the manager and or Representative
- 5years driving experience with a valid Driving License
- Experience of driving 30 passenger vehicle and above
- Minimum K.C.S.E. with a mean of C- and above
- First Aid , fire safety and defensive driving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Posses certificate of good conduct, institution driver’s PSV and suitability test Grade 3
If you feel motivated to work for Corporate Operations Department as the Driver and if you fulfill our requirements for the role, we look forward to receiving your application by 7th November 2016
CLICK HERE to apply online
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed.
At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
Please Note: You must be 18years and above to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.