Oct 12, 2016
Nzoia Water Services Company Limited was registered under the Companies Act (CAP 486) in 2004
The mandate of the company is to provide cost effective and affordable quality water and sanitation services to the residents of the cluster towns of Kitale, Bungoma, Webuye, Kimilili and Malaba.
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Kenyan with strong skills to fill the following position.
Risk & Internal Audit Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Risk and Internal Audit Manager, the Risk & Internal Audit Supervisor will assist the company’s audit and Risk Management functions, particularly in ensuring compliance with standards and regulatory policy requirements in the execution of its operations.
He/she will be responsible for
- auditing / verification of payroll for the entire business unit, including the verification and reporting of financial information for the company
- Coordinate and implement audit policies, procedures. norms and standards,
- Prepare and present audit reports that reflects the company’s audit results and recommend remedial actions for the Managements action to streamline any system or human error failures;
- Perform Risk assessment tests and maintain a risk register for key business activities and use the resulting information to optimize the company’s risk profile and internal Audit operations among others.
Requirements for Appointment
The applicant should
- be a Bachelors degree holder in a finance related field;
- have over three years cumulative experience in audit or finance from a reputable Organization;
- be a fully qualified public accountant, CPA(K) and a member of ICPAK or related professional bodies
Qualified and interested applicants may apply enclosing a detailed resume, copies of academic and professional certificates plus testimonials, names and addresses of three referees including their telephone contacts and email addresses.
The applications should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Nzoia Water Services Company Ltd
P.O Box 1010-50205,
and should be submitted riot later than 27th of October 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted