Oct 24, 2016
Online Shop Sales Supervisor
The Role: Acting as a liaison between the management and the team, leading the team to make its quotas, correcting any problem that comes up and motivating the sales team.
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Determine daily coupons.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays online.
- Attend trade shows to identify new services and products.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance of sales team.
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise ready to be displayed is clean.
- Approve contracts with vendors.
- Ensure items are in stock and maintain inventory.
- Keep up with fluctuating demand and supply.
- Analyze financial and operating statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are in with company’s standards.
- Utilize ICT for data analysis, to record sales figures and forward planning.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Organize sales staff schedules.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
- Manage different departments in the store.
- Handle customer complaints, questions and issues.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Degree with emphasis on Sales, Marketing or Business.
- Work Experience in Electronics
- Experienced Work location : Nairobi CBD
- Good Knowledge in Computers
- Good communication skill
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent selling skills, including closing ability, strong negotiation, as well as excellent people skills.
- Minimum of two years sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating current and expected salary.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.