Oct 5, 2016
Operation Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage annual budget, direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget
- Coordinate with vendors on delivery, repair, and maintenance of procured supplies (including equipment used by our Court reporters and audio and real-time equipment used by our recipients
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission, specifically support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Maintaining Intersection's archival and administrative files.
- Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
- Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
- Develop, maintain and monitor all accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions, recommend and implement improvements to systems.
Desired Qualifications, Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Operation Management, or any other Business related fields
- Strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position / industry
- Fluency in English & French, Portuguese will be a plus
- Effective writing and presentation skills.
- Well organized and a high level of autonomy
How to Apply