Oct 17, 2016
Job Title: Logistics Manager – Outdoor Advertising
Salary: 100K – 120K
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Logistics Manager to lead and facilitate all the logistics processes and procedures.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Allocate duties to the logistics team and organize for dispatch of materials to different sites
- Approve requisitions made and brief the staff on the clients’ campaign materials and work orders
- Be in charge of delivery issues raised by external account management team
- Liaise with the outdoor sales team on matters that would affect deliveries; make adjustments where necessary and organize teams accordingly to meet the clients’ needs
- In charge of inventory by participating in physical counts; reconciling with data systems and weekly reporting
- Assist in strategies formation for the company to maintain its leading position based on logistics information gathered from the field work.
- Supervise the storekeepers to ensure accountability and oversee receipt and dispatch of materials leaving or entering the warehouse
- Oversee and supervise storeroom operations
- Review of paperwork from deliveries to determine additional work
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- 3 years’ experience in logistics or related field.
- Must possess excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Advanced skills in usage of computers and office software packages.
- Ability to plan and organize effectively and meet set deadlines
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Logistics Manager – Outdoor Advertising) to email@example.com before Monday 24th October 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.